Last Thursday I got to be a guest on Natasha Coombs’ podcast, The Traveling Pants of a Single Mom. It was my first time as a guest on a podcast, and I was so excited, but fighting nerves at the same time. I feel so confident when I write about things, but now I’d be talking, and talking about something I care so much about. I was kind of afraid I would freeze up and not know what to say, and I was thinking about how stiff and unnatural I feel when I do my own YouTube videos.
But as soon as I met Natasha, I felt so much better! She was so friendly, and made me feel relaxed and comfortable, and when the camera came on I hardly noticed it. It was like talking with a friend, and we had a great conversation:
- The twelve steps to using a job
- Why doing those steps is not only fantastic for you as an employee, but also to everyone you work with and for
- The 90-day challenges for both employees and employers/managers, that result in happiness, fulfillment, and high-performance at work
- How you can be happy at your job - no matter what it is, how you feel about it now, or how long you plan to stay
- And the process of writing my books
It was so much fun, I’m so happy with how it turned out, and I’m super grateful to Natasha for letting me do this! Ours was Episode 52: “How to Use Your Job”, and you can use THIS LINK to watch/listen to it on the platform of your choice.
Or you can stay and watch it here! Enjoy, and please let me know if you have any questions!